Let's Care for Garments
Clothing is an investment, so what is more important than caring for the garments you buy & adore!
Here's how you can take care of your favourite clothing items for longevity.
- Wash your absolute favourite T-shirts, Raglans & Tanks in warm or cool water to prevent shrinking and fading. Use hot water carefully, as washing in hot water can cause it to shrink.
- Cotton fabrics can be air-dried or machine dried using moderate-to-low heat. Keep in mind that high heat can cause cotton fibres to shrink. Iron on high heat while the fabric is slightly damp. Use steam as needed. When storing always store neatly on a rack or a drawer without hanging them for longevity.
- When washing your Summer Essentials pieces always separate colours from light, white linens because dyes can easily bleed through & ruin pure white linen.
- Use non-bleach stain remover before laundering & try to remove stains immediately, if possible if there is any.
- When washing linen clothing, fill your machine only halfway. Linen fabric needs a little more water than others to get clean. Also, it is safe to say that our linens won't shrink when washing so you are in good hands!
- Lastly, always hang your linens out to dry & store them neatly on a hanger or a drawer.
- Silk is an investment. It’s a fabric that should be bought with a long term relationship in mind.
- When washing silk always hand wash using a gentle soap & hang it out to dry.
- Always make sure to iron silk clothing on low heat because it may burn the fabric.